WETL Upcoming Events
Sunday, March 10, 2024
10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Kalahari Resort & Convention Center
1305 Kalahari Drive
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 US
We will feature a keynote speaker and roundtable discussions on K-12 Ed Tech hot topics such as:
- Data Management / Interoperability
- Leadership and Change Management
- Budget / Funding
- Evaluating Supports and Resources
CTO Clinics® are an in-depth professional development event for district technology leaders. Delivered in conjunction with CoSN, the clinics enable attendees to:
- Hear about emerging technology trends, particularly within Wisconsin
- Receive the latest information on using technology to create effective learning environments
- Network with peers and the private sector
CETL Study Cohorts
WETL is proud to offer unique assistance to Wisconsin Technology Leaders to help them earn their Certified Education Technology Leader credentials. Taking a cohort through CETL has numerous benefits including the following:
- WETL cohorts are free for Wisconsin technology leaders
- WETL will reimburse the cost of the CETL exam for WETL members who pass the exam
- WETL cohorts are taught by CETL holders who are K-12 technology leaders in Wisconsin
For more information about joining a cohort, please complete the WETL CETL Cohort Interest Form.
Prior to registering for the CETL Learning Cohort, please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- Are a current WETL Member
- Are currently working in a leadership position in the field of technology
- Are available to attend 90% of the virtual study sessions
- This includes active participation in group discussions. Participants who are unable to commit to attending the weekly study sessions will be removed from the course. This determination is made by the WETL Executive Board.
- Plan to take the CETL exam within 6 months of the first study session. This course is reserved for individuals who are committed to earning the CETL certification.
- Are willing to complete required reading outside/online course modules of the study sessions to fully participate in group discussions. The benefit of this course comes from the collaborative process between participants and the instructor.